Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
LALOU, good post, there is nothing more you can do except exterminate them, you cannot let them grow. you kill a cancer cell before it kills you, why can't Israel do something to help stop them, they have all the weapons in the world.

the arab nations have to get together and wipe them out.

and, lalou, I guess we are going to help out in the Ukraine now also. what do you think of that situation?

It had been war procedure since Vietnam. The US remained the world's super power and now HAS to follow the rules of war and Geneva convention or no one else will.

Israel will not go up against them by themselves because of the horrible relations instituted by Obama, (That happens when you bow to the shah of saudi, EIGHT TIMES!!! Mind you the other countries that yellow bellied P***Y bowed too) ((notice I didn't capitalize those ass clowns because they all deserve a sword to the midsection))

I'm not worried about the Ukraine that much Binnie, Russia barks like a Bulldog but bites like a Chihuahua, that's always been their game. Slap a few more embargoes and they revert back to vodka and depression.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"