Originally Posted By: GaryH
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
John was a good kid until he got involved? Hard to buy that. His type of sick dociopathy doesn't develop because you hang out in Brooklyn. The guy was a loser and a waste of life.

Yes and with Gerrard Pappa's genes in him he was always gonna be a bit of a bad boy

What I know of Pappa there was that side of him that not many knew. He remembered birthdays and loved Christmas and unfortunately his son went down that path but idt if he was around he would have wanted his son to be like him. And also he was warmhearted and kind it's amazing what a dual personality he had. And John was Good kid maybe his father being murdered was the thing that changed him remember he was only a child 5 years old his father died about 9 days before his 6th birthday don't you think that had some impact on him, and genes I believe that his mom was a good person so don't you think some of it had to do with losing his father at an early age? I don't think John would have been a "bit of a bad boy" if his father was around. Just thinking out loud

Last edited by Torrie1; 02/10/15 09:53 AM.