Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
I've read Casso's book (by Carlo which is doubtful) and I've read the books about the DeMeo crew including his son's. The Gemini twins were pure psychpaths, made of the same material as serial killers like Ted Bundy, etc. their only difference being they were involved in a Mafia context.
I get they didn't have much clout and support but you can't underestimate them.. I honestly think they'd have a fair chance at taking out Casso. It's not like the rest of the family STRONGLY supported keeping somebody like Casso and Amuso in power.

That's possibly the most deranged statement I've ever heard.

Really? I mean in all the statements that you've heard, the one that calls the Gemini twins psychopaths is possibly the most deranged?

Maybe it was an overstatement but they are psychopathic killers and the DeMeo crew is the one most often compared to serial killers. You should read some of their stories, just the one mentioned above about tooting lines in court shows their mentality - they gave 0 shits.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso