Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
What are you New York Italians like if you don't like food in a restaurant? Would you complain and/or send it back or would you just grin and bear it?

I would just grin and bear it. I don't like making a scene but I think you guys don't give a f*ck and tell it like it is. And that's the way to be!

Am I right?

We usually go to the same places over and over again so we know how the food tastes. I like friendly waiters and if they play music I like that as well.

My kids and my brothers taste is different then mine.

My youngest son invites me to his favorite restraunt in Bay Ridge. I forget the name I think we went on Sunday night.

I read the reviews it said it was a mob wanabe place. People really dress up expensive suits, jewelry they made fun of them in the review.

Well that is how I like to go out. But after reading that I went casual with a leather jacket.

Turns out on Sunday nights that crowd in the review was not there. It was just old people. Since I am an old people that was fine with me.

The food was ok not a place I would go again.

Then my kid picked up the tab. I notice after the waiter said something to him and he gave the guy more money.

Evidently Chris did not give him enough of a tip. This is his favorite restraunt?

If that was me well first it could not have been me because if the food is good and I like the person serving me no one tips more then I do.

But if a waiter had the balls to tell me something like that. He would get a really close look at my fingers as they were entering his eyes.

only the unloved hate