Wow.. have to say im pretty shocked he took this one on the chin... now I don't condone murder..at all.. but I have to say I have respect for nicodemo in this situation. Especially since so many people were thinking he was going to flip to save his ass...(cant lie I thought he was going to also.. just because the state of the mob these days and how people flip for a fuck of a lot less than what he was facing, not to mention hes young. has a young attractive wife and children.) im a very, very firm believer that if you knowingly get involved with criminal activity you have an obligation to take the good AND the bad. If you willing involved and know the consequence and cannot man the fuck up and deal with them when shit goes bad... then im sorry but I have no respect for you. People love getting money illegally when every thing is going smooth but once shit hits the fan they act shocked and start pointing the finger at their own mothers to get out of doing time.. One quote sums its up perfectly.. if you cant do the time, don't do the crime..

and like I said I don't think killing people is cool and should go unpunished.. and im no fan boy.. but I have to give it up to nicodemo for being such a loyal and stubborn mother fucker in this day and age.

curious whats going to happen with grande...I know all summer he was down the shore and hitting all the clubs like mur mur in ac.. always with stevie mazzones nephew.. does anyone know who grandes skipper is? like I said every time hes out and about its always with the mazzones whether its stevie, sonny, or the other brother.. and their kids who are in their early/mid 20's.. kind of makes me think grande reports to stevie.