An issue I have with Barack Obama is how he does not care about civil liberties. A huge liberal criticism of Bush was his passing the Patriot Act, which Obama extended. Part of the NDAA, allows US citizens to be held indefinitely without trial, which is a complete violation of the US constitution.

Obama and his foreign policy is under reported. When Bush left office his surge was 28000 troops, under Obama 34000 troops were deployed. He has killed over 2400 people with drones in six countries, including three American citizens (my brother and I argue over whether they are citizens or not and the legality aspect of it). So to say he is opposed to war isn't really true.

With health care I believe that you own your body and should never be forced to do something. If you do not have health insurance you get a tax penalty. Forcing someone to do something goes against the constitution.

I will not get into the race nonsense the liberal media spews on a regular basis. That would be a giant rant on the country in general.

2008: "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage."
2012: "I've just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married."

He is for civil rights when it fits his agenda, knowing that social issues will draw more of the "young" vote which is the reason he won both elections.

The financial problems can definitely be blamed on the Bush administration but also the Clinton administration is not blame free and it doesn't seem that Obama has helped that much.

He is a good speaker and tells you what you want to hear but his policy are not consistent with that. IDK if he is better than McCain or Romney would have been.

I like George Carlin's view:

“I don't vote. Two reasons. First of all it's meaningless; this country was bought and sold a long time ago. The sh*t they shovel around every 4 years *pfff* doesn't mean a f**king thing. Secondly, I believe if you vote, you have no right to complain. People like to twist that around – they say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain', but where's the logic in that? If you vote and you elect dishonest, incompetent people into office who screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You caused the problem; you voted them in; you have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote, who in fact did not even leave the house on election day, am in no way responsible for what these people have done and have every right to complain about the mess you created that I had nothing to do with.”

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life