Originally Posted By: yigido
This conflict never would have escalated this bad if the Iraqi army actually fought ISIS instead of running away at the beginning phase.

And ISIS is the worlds responsibility now. These guys are influencing world terrorism. Their presence in the media is propaganda enough for crazy people in the west act like lone gunmen. And not to forget European members returning to the west. The middle-east isn't the only area in danger. So I agree Iraq and Syria need foreign intervention.

I hope that something will be done about these assholes before the people of the middle-east will suffer even more.

good point about the Iraqi army, we never could trust them to fight, we had to do it all, George bush made a great mistake putting us in there, hope he's enjoying himself now, as we have to go back and try and fix his screw up. worst president in U.S. history. bar none.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"