Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

How about that invasion of the Ukraine? How you guys doing with that? gotta go after a country with an Army the size of a soccer team eh? Last I hear the economy is doing pretty crappy due to all the embargoes for trying to play powerhouse.

I don't to have anything to say about that, feel free to shit on the Russian army, I have no objections. But saying the American army is less violent simply isn't true. Maybe YOUR group didn't rape anybody, but, just to avoid pontless going around the subject, please tell me ONE SIMPLE THING:
Do you agree with the My Lai massacre where WOMEN AND CHILDREN were killed by your beloved American army (to limit myself to one example) and especially, what do you think about the people who objected and exposed that being labeled as traitors? Tell me just that. If you agree that some of your compatriots acter like murderous scumbags AT LEAST IN THAT SPECIFIC CASE, I can believe you are a honorable soldier. If, not that's justifying child murder, so......

And please, don't tell me it was time ago, in 1968, and now we're in 2015. Crimes like that have no expiring limit.

As for Russia, say whatever you want. But I simply cannot stand people who say that whatever the armies of other countries do, the army of THEIR COUNTRY is genetically unable to commit such atrocities.

But I respect the fact that at least you believe that the American soldiers don't do that. There are people who are far worse: ones who gladly admit the crime and say it was a good thing, like dropping a bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Killing civilians, babies including, is an ADEQUATE answer to killing soldiers in Pearl Harbor in your opinion?

Every country has skeletons in their closets, but while I think that my country should expose them, some people think it's better to hide them to save the honor of their countries.

To sum it up, I am honestly trying to understand what kind of soldier are you. Do you believe that some things are un-excusable even on the other side on the front line, or is it just statistics for you? Without offense, I don't want to turn this into personal attacks.

The atomic bombs were dropped because the calculations of Allied troops invading mainland Japan would have resulted in more deaths than the two bombs combined. You don't believe me, look it up, thing called a history book. And yeah, we also dropped them to put Russia in their place as a side note (Sorry we tend to do that to you guys A LOT), but hey use it as your main line of defense to call us barbarians.

Two, you can claim rape by the American Army all you want, You weren't there, so I could really care less about the accusations you are throwing out about people you know nothing about. You have efficiently proved yourself to be ignorant and misled on this entire conversation by throwing out accusations that did not happen in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Vietnam? Dude I'm 27, wasn't in Vietnam. Wasn't born when Vietnam happened and surely didn't serve in the army at that time. I am talking about the recent invasion and occupation of Iraq. Because earlier you were accusing us of Rape in the current war that just ended. STOP CHANGING YOUR STORY COMRADE!!! And for the record, no I do not agree with what happened in Vietnam. Those that raped and pillaged should have faced trial for war crimes. But once again I wasn't there nor alive at that time. Of course it is inexcusable to kill a woman and child, and I would never condone it.

You came on here calling soldiers no better than hitman. What do you know of the US armed forces? Honestly, you can quote Vietnam all you want but what do you know? You base your accusations because of what you claim to know of the corrupt crappy Russian army that falters and sputters every ten years then falls on its face.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"