The fight in a brazilian prison: it was actually a trustee, a trusted prisoner. The guards pulled Alite out of his cell ALONG with the trustee. So Alite beats up the trustee with a knife and the guards do nothing about it? Hard to fathom due to the fact that it was the guards that ordered the trustee to do the beating. The trustee gets stabbed and the guards tell Alite to have a nice day and ask for his autograph....doubt it.

So Gotti sends a 24 year old albanian kid to to give joe gallo a message that he is shelved???? That is so far fetched, its almost funny. You wonder if Alite told Anastasia that while he was smoking angel dust. He went to see joe gallo on a purple elephant and delivered the message in song..
I think a lot of the other shit is true although the tough guy shit is exaggerated( to me). Alite was no pussy, no doubt. I do think he picked some of his marks. He tortured a contractor. I would imagine the contractor was an easy target. Plus, thats fuckin sadistic. Alite obviously enjoyed what he did and almost looked for an excuse to perpetrate those sorts of things.

Alite also claims he threatened Tommy Patera. anyone have trouble with that? if not, i have swamp land that i'd like to sell you.

Last edited by Belmont; 01/31/15 11:25 AM.