Originally Posted By: Belmont
my take on both Jr and Alite.
Jr was able to basically do whatever he wanted with impunity because of his Dad. basically a bully with a license to bully. Alite was with Jr which in turn gave him free reign as well. they hurt some innocent people. they beat a teenager almost half to death basically for fun. its fucked up and barbaric. Alite would have been a good Taliban.
he tells a story about challenging Vito Guzzo to a fist fight and then Guzzo ran away. i have a hard time believing that.
he also says he was thrown into a dry cell in a brazilian prison and was supposed to get a beating from the guards. he says he actually beat up the guard/ trustee and then just casually went back to his cell??? and the other guards did nothing ???
i think Alite is unstable and has a mental issue. i also think he is sadistic.
am i wrong here?

All true. Junior being a snitch doesn't suddenly turn Alite into a choirboy. He's a violent lowlife, and a rat himself.

Bottom line is, if they didn't get caught they'd BOTH still be out there breaking laws seven days a week. Because rats only get religion AFTER they get caught, never before.

You don't want either one of these guys living next door to you.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.