I get emails everyday showing the viewers' comments on my Epaisan YouTube channels' videos. These ladies chat with one another and a few of them enjoy talking and reminiscing about old times so much that they are now Facebook friends smile That makes me happy.

Other comments are very racist calling Italians derogatory names. I rarely reply back to these losers but when I do I get plenty of back-up from my subs they are happy to comment back at the guy for me. wink Most of the time I just delete the comment.

The latest comment (joke) someone posted on my Italian-American joke video is:
Italians wear gold chains to know where to stop shaving lol

One of my favorite comments is from an old timer from the Bronx.
Ring the doorbell with your elbow. Meaning have your arms so full of food from Arthur Ave. that you have to ring the doorbell with your elbow. lol lol

And one wrote: We always had so much food packed in our fridge we never knew it came with a lightbulb until we went to eat over at a friends house lol

Now someone just wrote a comment on Little Pal those are always depressing.

My dad has been gone almost 48 years, but I never forget how he told me to study hard in school and not be "just a bum like me." He was no bum, but was ashamed that he didn't finish high school. Just because losing his own father at age 9, and being forced to help the younger ones, and when the depression came in '29, he had to go to work. Men like that are a bit more hard to find these days.

This songs so touches my heart. i cry every time.

I now have 563 subs lol lol lol can you believe that