Carnesi isn't disputing the validity of the 302, he's asking who leaked it. Tells you all you need to know. It's real. Junior snitched.

I posted this yesterday here and elsewhere, but I'm bored. John Alite was 24 years old in 1986, un-made and Albanian. He wasn't even on record with anyone (Junior didn't get his button until two or three years later). The idea that John Senior would give him a direct order to go see Joe Gallo out in Astoria is too laughable to even argue about.

There are plenty of scenarios for what happened at the proffer session. My guess is that Junior volunteered the information in hopes of becoming a C.I. and getting the pending charges dropped. But the Feds didn't want him as a C.I. They wanted him on the stand to belittle his father, even in death. Junior couldn't go that route, the deal fell through, and the Feds let the 302 leak out of spite. It wouldn't be the first time.

And what Cheech said before: This is old news to Marino. He was given that 302 years ago and gave Junior a pass. They shelved him instead of killing him. And this was BEFORE the 302 was public knowledge. No way in Hell they hit him now. No way in Hell.

Whether you like him or not, give Junior credit for one thing: He took getting shelved and spun it into his "retirement" defense at his four trials. That was a smart move on his part.

Bottom line: Junior snitched, but but so did Alite. They both deserve whatever fate has in store for them. You play you pay.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.