Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago
Originally Posted By: mickey2
common knowledge now, probably not then. both arranged theirselves with the new leadership, they didnt want to get killed, right? Additionally, Gotti liked Failla because he was a Money maker.. I dont know much about danny marino, guess same counts for him.

Has it been confirmed Failla & Marino were with the Genovese's? If so, what's the source? Pizzaboy, do you have knowledge of this claim?

Failla shared the paper association with Allie Shades (Genovese skipper). We're talking millions and millions of dollars. Chin had their backs. No doubt in my mind.
Kind of made the helm of the Gambino Family look anemic , knowing of treason against their Boss and not taken any STRONG action against JB/Marino. Granted that the Brooklyn Faction and most of the Manhattan Faction did not accept Gotti as Boss , but they still needed to have a united front. Could it be that Chin was so feared that no one made a move against JB/Marino ? Remember that after Boss Bruno's head blown apart in Philadelphia Chin"s crew slaughtered Caponigro and Salerno and after Testa was nail bombed to death Chin had Nicky Scarfo murder all involved. With the only exception being Pete Casella, who was told to leave and never return. Also can anyone say who the Genovese Family Capo was who pleaded on Pete Casella's behalf to the Chin ? I always wondered about this .Whoever it was that did the asking could have made a hell of a mouthpiece, Chin only chased Casella while ordering all others Killed.

wise old owl sat on a oak , the more he heard the less he spoke , the less he spoke the more he heard , wasn't that a wise ole bird.