A group called anti drugs movement is doing the rounds saying they will take on five criminal gangs in Ireland.

Catching the attention of the Irish media of late aka AMD have said the criminals are in hiding from ADM members and are on the run, all very interesting stuff coming from this new group.

This seems like a new push by excommunicated Republicans going by news reports of old same names etc etc.

The criminal community has shown in the passed their strike back ability to perform or achieve certain actions my money in any war is on the criminals to my amazement AMD have stated they passed information to the authorities on the criminals in Ireland's very long history Even today informers cast a long shadow i think this is a story in itself Republicans acting as informers to the Irish authorities the history of Republicans and the Irish authorities is HATED rivals for superiority in the same field of activity so it is with shock Republicans are now name tagged with fifth column activity.