Snipers, like any of our soldiers, are doing the thing that I sure as hell don't have the guts to do: fighting to preserve and protect the freedoms that you and I share here in the United States. They are fighting an enemy that would have no qualms about beheading your children before your very eyes. Should one aspire to be a killer? Of course not, but snipers aren't killers in the same way that...say...some piece of shit gang banger is. They don't kill indiscriminately. There's a difference between a cold-blooded murderer and a soldier sent to kill an enemy that would slaughter him, his brothers, and his entire family if given the opportunity. It takes some nerve for scumbags like Michael Moore to openly criticize ANYBODY who is fighting for his freedom to be an ignorant asshole.

Are they heroes? Damn right, they are.

Last edited by XDCX; 01/23/15 02:42 PM.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis