good question that deserves a good answer .

Rocco Hunt and Clementino are rappers and are popular in Naples, especially Hunt that in the song Nu Jorno Buono (a good day) sings:
This place must not die
My people must not leave
My accent has to feel
The massacre of waste
The increase in tumors
We are the land of the sun
Not the land of fires

while on the other hand are the singers neomelodici to be more linked to organized crime since many have become famous by taking part in weddings, graduations etc. as singers even Tony Marciano was arrested for drug trafficking along with 22 men Gionta clan of Torre Annunziata.

[img:center]http://i.res.24o.it/images2010/SoleOnLin...3b-59a4fa28c92f[/img] Tony Marciano

Marciano became famous with the song "Nun ciamma arrennere" ("We can not surrender"): a veritable ode to the subculture of the Camorra, in which the singer accused the pentiti of destroy the criminal organizations. And, ironically, even his arrest took place thanks to the collaborators of justice.

In the video (on youtube has reached a record of over 870mila contacts), Marciano point the finger at former honorable men who "have lost the omertà 'and that, with their blow," brought down an empire ». Imagining to be a wanted man, the crooner promises: those who accuse him, "I will not lose the dignity."

One that has involved not only the investigation is still pointing to the dark side of the music of the Camorra: last February, in fact, in a different operation against the clan Birra-Iacomino, neomelodic singer Lello Liberti ended up investigated for the content of his song il capo clan (The boss) indicated by investigators as a kind of artistic "manifesto" of the clans of Herculaneum, another large village on the outskirts of Naples. In the text, Liberti sang: "For the honor the boss hides the truth: it is a serious man, is not true that is bad." Prosecutors who have dealt with the case believe that the song - and with it the whole repertoire of Liberti - providing a sort of "justification" to those who kill the one who betrays or who decides to cooperate with justice. But, as mentioned, the courts have not shared the setting accusatory. The notes also that of the Camorra, for the moment are still on the loose.

Famous neomelodic singers are also Gaetano Carluccio, aka Alessio whose song Ma se vene stasera (but if comes tonight) is part of the soundtracks of the film Gomorrah, in April of 2013 participated in the filming of the TV drama Gomorrah - The Series,and and Raffaele Migliaccio aka Raffaello.