Based purely on Cosa Nostra rules, if things came to a sit-down, who would you rule in favor of? (Tony is not involved in this scenario)

Sure, the information is rather limited, but just because Beansie is more likable as a character doesn't make him automatically right. Richie was a made man and a capo, and Beansie was just an associate.
It's stated that they were partners in the drug business using the pizzeria as a front (obviously based on the Pizza connection) with Richie getting the lion's share. Then he got pinched and went to prison, while Beansie was left with the pizzeria which he ran and expanded and later kicked up to Tony, who's the boss.
Beansie also has a right to this because he put a lot into the business and took care of it while Richie was away plus he's kicking up to the boss so he should be safe. However, Richie also has a legitimate beef, because that was his racket and now he's being pushed aside and even his own boss is playing favorites against him after he's done 10 years and never ratted on the family.

My opinion- Beansie should have given him about 10% just out of respect and he'd still be walking.. or otherwise Tony should have been less greedy and should have shared the money Beansie kicked up to him with Richie. What do you guys think?

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso