Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
A rat fuck who back in his days participated in numerous murders during the 80's Cocaine epidemic Florida had. Made himself rich by dealing in narcotics, and was living it up until the other shoe dropped. Moral of the story is, rat or not, he did things mostly all of us have never done. Let the man rest.
if your man enough to kill, but not do your time, your a piece of shit, hope he rests in piss.

Regardless of being a rat or not, he probably did more dirt and has been in more life-threatening situations than anyone on this board. I'm not trying to find excuses for snitching, nor am I saying that being a criminal is a sign of courage. But like SinatraClub said, people in the board (including me) probably haven't been in the situations he has been in, hence we're not really in the position to call him out for being a "pussy". Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

Anyways, the book "American Desperado" itself was great. Entertaining and it painted a believable picture of the sleazy, dirty atmosphere at the time. I heard they're making a movie out of it with Peter Berg as the director. I'm not to fond of the movies he's making. Apparently Marky Mark is going to play Jon Roberts.