Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago
I agree 100% about Cooper. Best recruiter, worse game manager. In 1996 when he had Eddie George, David Boston, Terry Glenn, Andy Katzenmoyer, Orlando Pace, Pepe Pearson etc they should have been National Champs, but he couldn't win the big one. Michigan has three key Ohio guys coaching in Harbaugh (Toledo), Durkin (Youngstown) and Zordich (Youngstown). I know both Durkin and Zordich personally, so I am happy for them...but I'll be rooting against them. Harbaugh's biggest problem is he has a hard time getting along with anybody who is a superior, so it will be interesting to see how he gets along with wealthy alumni and administration.

Oscar, you seem to really know your college football, and I agree an 8 team playoff would be more than fair. starting with a 6 team playoff.

look at TCU ignored by the committee, and goes on to wax Mississippi in a bowl game, they were making a statement, as well they should have, without a 6 or 8 team playoff somebody is going to get treated unfairly.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"