Hold on a second, lets not go nuts here. You are saying that we don't see violence by radical Islam in India, Southeast Asia and China? What about the 2002 Bali bombing where 202 innocent people died? What about the 1998 riots that targeted Chinese Christians all over Indonesia. Raping, looting and killing people because they are a religious and ethnic minority. What about the 108 people who were killed in Mumbai (Bombay) in 2008 by extremists? How about the Uyghur Muslim terrorists in China with their numerous acts of violence?

Do I believe that all Muslims are terrorists? No, and I do believe that the vast majority are good people. But you cannot claim that China, India and Southeast is a bastion of freedom of religion. That complete BS and that it a fact. There is plenty of terrorist training in places like I don't know, the Maluku Islands. Don't try to pull the wool over peoples eyes just because some are not as informed as others. That list above could go on and on and on. I have been hearing that Islam is a religion of peace for the past 15 years. If that is the case why the f do pundits have to keep saying it??