Originally Posted By: yigido
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
no, but the ones who are trained to kill, must be brought to justice. they bring shame and dishonor to all muslims.
Indeed they do and I agree 100% with what you say about terrorists.
Never forget that Islam, Judaism and Christianity have a lot of similarities and the followers of these religions are sometimes called the people of the book. Instead of flaming and hating on each other on who has the blame we should strive to eradicate the world from terrorism and radicalism.

I agree. I've heard from a few Muslims that part of Islamic teaching is that Christians and Jews are to be treated with respect.

Everyone here is making good points. You can't throw everyone under the bus because they are Muslim, but at the same time, you have to recognize there is a fundamental problem with Islamic radicals and it's roots are religious. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, these motherless fucks hold beliefs contradictory to Western ideals.

And for the record, I would not be as uncomfortable with all this immigration to Europe if everyone just assimilated. As Little Nicky pointed out, there millions of Mexicans in the U.S. yet you don't see them asking to set aside the law for their religious beliefs. Many of them bust their ass just to make a living for themselves and their children