Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Chopper2012
So you're equating a bunch of cartoonists/journalists with these animals? They deserved to die because they mocked their idiot prophet?

How about those people that were executed in the Jewish supermarket? Should they have reconsidered shopping there? Maybe they went to far buying kosher food? Did they had it coming also Ivy?

Charlie had every fucking right to draw those cartoons, distasteful or not, and no medieval asshole, be it from Yemen or Utah, is going to tell us otherwise.

You need to work on your reading comprehension skills, pal. The first thing I said is that I don't excuse the terrorists in the least. So, no, I don't think the Charlie Hebdo libs - the only ones I was talking about (but you missed that too) deserved to die. What I said was, they weren't innocent and certainly no free-speech heroes. Once again, having "the right" to say something doesn't automatically right to say it.

I can read just fine buddy and you know very well what you said and what you are saying is just the same as excusing the acts of terrorists.

'Evil people killing evil people' remember? Fuck that.

And no I didn't miss you were talking about Charlie and not those poor people in the supermarket but my point is that when you start excusing animals for their behavior, like you are doing in the case of those bastards killing the people from Charlie, where does it end? But I guess you missed that.

Last edited by Chopper2012; 01/11/15 12:24 PM.