#6 is definitly not Pranno He had the build and the hair, but not the nose or chin, and frankly, he was kind of scary looking.

I figure Fosco's photo is between 56 (56 Belair) and 59 (there is a lot of Foxhead beer on the table. Foxhead reorganized in '58 and early in '59 effectively fired J.B and Cerone as bogus salesman.)

I figure #6 is thirty something to maybe a well preserved fortyish.

#6's most notable feature is that he is handsome. He looks like the illegitimate love child of Paul Newman and Robert Goulet.

This is pretty rare in the outfit.
I have been looking at any mobsters from the era that could fit the bill.

Caifano was a pipsqueek.
Joe Siciliano was in jail
Pretty boy Lombardi, Crimaldi, and Franky Schweihs (believe it or not, he looked like John Garfield when he was young) were all in their early 20's.

The only other guy I have been able to find that looks right, is a crooked personal injury lawyer named Fred Ackerman.

He would be disbarred and go on to turn states evidence against Mirro, Rocky Infelice, Americo DePieto, and Frank Santucci in one case and Destefano in another.

But the best I can tell, his involvement with the mob started with a juice loan in '58 and everything else was him trying to work it off.
I can't imagine he was connected enough with these guys to drink their beer in the time frame of the photo