Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
You're being intentionally obtuse.

I mean I feel that you are

Want some more? 64% of Muslims in Egypt and Pakistan support death penalty for leaving Islam (http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-exec/).

I didn't agree with Bill Maher when he said it first. I've seen that but also 60% of Egyptian Muslims feel that people should be allowed to practice what ever religion they want. Kind of a contradiction maybe the polls aren't as accurate as you want them to be.

And for all your bullshit about how great southeast asia islam is and how moderate it is- 96% believe womens role is to obey their husbands

Christian women feel the same way, if you say no then you are being obtuse. Also i will quote you " none of your fucking business" what goes on in a marriage that you aren't apart of so that argument holds no ground. Women are also equal, they do not wear head scarves, they can drive, vote and hold political office

You can support the ideology, you can't make an assumption that they condone the killing of innocent people

And again, you try moral equivalences. Somehow, I think what evangelical children do with their children is none of your fucking business. You can sit back and judge them-

Id you actually read what I said, I'm not judging them per say I said I don't agree with it but I'm not condemning them, but if it does it for you then live your life that way.

You seem to be missing the point of what saying, probably because you don't like the idea of someone having different ideas or actually questioning you, which I deduce from your overall aggressive tones (unless I am misinterpreting what you are saying) and how you have to curse to try an prove a point, shows you in my opinion simplistic thought process. Where if you don't agree with me, yell yell yell curse curse curse you are a leftist you are this you are that its silly and childish. I don't recall saying you are a right-wing uneducated racist hillbilly, because that is not how I feel. I unlike you it seems respect the opinion and ideas of others and I won't criticize or yell and swear at them for expressing their views, I may question it but I have yet to criticize you.

No you won't find an Evangelical Christian storming buildings with AK-47, I am not disputing that. What I am saying is, that is not the views of all Christians. Like violence is not the views of all of Islam

Other than Paris, where were these attacks located? It is a regional thing its not Islam. In regards to Paris they have links to Syria. It is a regional issue not religious

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 01/11/15 08:36 AM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life