Originally Posted By: oldschool3
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
Ok so you win Islam is to blame every person who has Islamic beliefs is evil and are a threat to National Security regardless of what country they live in, what do we do? Gather everyone up tell them they are wrong and you have to join our team. If they say no we have mass executions just like Cuba? Che Guevara will be proud. That could be kind of messy maybe we should put them in camps? the Japanese really like that alternative during WWII That is just the US though, what do we do for other countries? I mean obviously we should kill every Muslim in the Middle East they are the enemy after all. What about the close to 1 billion living in India, Southeast Asia and China? They didn't have anything to do with the terror attacks, they are actually progressive they wear "normal" clothes have had 7 female Head of State (USA has had 0) But they follow Islam, we should probably kill them to just to be safe, Islam is a dangerous violent religion after all.

You're getting closer Dude87...keep coming. smile

You are only joking right? It is hard to imagine someone openly endorsing genocide. As a nation we've condemned; Khmer Rouge, Stalin regime, Ratko Mladic; and the Bosnian genocide, Idi Amin for actually doing this. Why even celebrate the 4th of July if you feel that you are entitled to freedom and you can so callously take it away from others you don't agree with.

Sometimes you young guys have no rearview mirror

You feel just because I am younger than you (do you know how old I am?) that you are automatically right. You saying this without any idea of my life experiences our background or automatically assuming I have never read a book or done any research on my own (other than through mainstream media sources CNN, MSNBC, Fox all included) shows how limited you mindset can be. Sometimes you old guys have tunnel vision and when presented with other ways of viewing things even when presented with facts you will laugh it off, go on a rant about leftist this you hate Bush that and bring up extreme cases of injustice committed by a minority.

Anywhere where Muslims exist in this world, there is violence.

There is violence everywhere in the world but you can't blame it on Muslims. Close to 1 billion Muslim live in India, Southeast Asia and China, that makes up 60% of the world Muslim population and you do not see the type of extremism as you do in Middle East and Africa. How come we never hear about Muslims going to Indonesia for fundamentalist training? Because it doesn't exist.

Evangelical Christians teach young children to speak in tongues, all they are doing is speaking gibberish pretending it is Gods granting them some sort of power, I've seen women give a "spiritual birth," I've seen people have seizures because the holy spirit, but its all an act. (This is just my opinion, if you believe in this then I'm glad you are happy with your religion) You don't think that all Christians are like this. You don't think all Catholic priest molest children some do, you don't become a priest and all of a sudden you wanted to molest children it is already in you.

The Westboro Baptist Church, the ones who protest military funerals with signs saying God loves dead marines and thank God for 9/11. They aren't representative of the christian community either. These are an extremist group that are a minority of the worldwide population, just like Islamic extremist are a minority of the Islamic community

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 01/11/15 07:54 AM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life