Fact is, 70% of the Muslim community in Western Europe considers the Quran more important than our laws. At least 50% of them hates the Jews. 73% considers the jihad fighting against Assad heroic, never mind that after the fall of Assad Sharia Law will be implemented.

These are not facts that make me think integration has been a success. The mass immigration from Muslim countries have been a huge mistake, sad as it is.

http://www.wzb.eu/en/press-release/islamic-fundamentalism-is-widely-spread

[/quote] interesting figures but I am wondering how this survey was conducted. Like the one about jihad against assad. Many people are against assad if you would ask them about secular groups fighting assad they would give the same answers.

Regarding jews i have nothing to say as the opinion of the people is influenced by the actions of Israel. This figure about anti semitism is something i can see around me also, not that i am one.

About homosexuals i have to agree many muslims wont associate with them, but i think this is also influenced by culture, for example honor etc.

They say that they choose qurans laws above national laws. I am 100% sure this comes from the fear of Allah, dont expect your local butcher to deal in AKs because Isis would tell them it is for a good cause.

Conclusion, i admit those are worrying figures but saying muslim immigration is a failure isnt going to help. We have to work together to make it a succes again. My grandfather came here because of work, not so that he could undermine the European government. He was a hard worker as are my dad and uncles, whom have worked hard without associating themselves with terrorism or crime.

Last edited by yigido; 01/11/15 05:37 AM.