[quote
Now we see that Saudi-arabia is from the Wahabbi sect and they are big time into training and funding radicals. For example the Bin-Laden family. Most of their leadership comes from the Arab peninsula.

Now there is the cultural aspect. Just as the west had their different ways of interpreting Christianity we had the same with Islam. Every part of Islam from north Africa to China is different. When was the last time there was a Kurdish IS terrorist, an Uzbek spokesman for Jihad, A Turkish suicide bomber, A terrorist cell operating in Bosnia?

[/quote]

I know a lot of Turkish people here and in Germany and in turkey I do business with them and through soccer. I like the ones I know a lot.

I have been to Uzbeckastan a few times. I would not call it safe for American but I been treated very well their. My son has been their with me. They don't give the right of way to pedestrians though smile.

In fact one of my grand daughters mother is from their.

My Alina always spend Christmas with us. She even goes to Catholic Church with us at Christmas.

Loves to open gifts from Santa with us on Christmas Eve.

Nigeria is a mystery to me I am friends wth 3 Nigerian national team players. I knew them since they were 16 they played with us in the Dallas cup. They were very respectful I liked them all a lot.

I find it impossible to believe that they would do harm to others. They don't have it in them.

I had Afgans and Kuwait players on my youth teams. Very respectful and never let me carry equipment they would take it from me. My Italian players never did that for me.

The only players that gave them trouble were two Israeli players for no reason except the hate put into them by their fathers against Muslems

I talked with their parents who I knew for a very long time. Then even that ended.

You have to be learn how to hate. It is not born into any kid. All kids are cool maybe some of that would be better off with out fucked up parents.

only the unloved hate