- There are millions of Hindus and Sikhs in the UK: no terrorist attacks, no Hindu/Sikh extremist groups, the Hindus and Sikhs aren't at war with their host country
- There are millions of Chinese in various Western countries: no terrorist attacks, no Chinese extremist groups, the Chinese aren't at war with their host countries
- There are millions of Jews in America: no terrorist attacks, no Jewish extremist groups, the Jews aren't at war with their host countries (even as they were repeatedly attacked/murdered by their hosts)
- There are hundreds of thousands of Filipinos and Thais in Hong Kong: no terrorist attacks, no Catholic/Buddhist extremist groups, the Catholics/Buddhists aren't at war with their host country

- There are millions of Mexicans in the US: no terrorist attacks, no Mexican Catholic extremist groups, the Mexican Catholics aren't at war with their host country

I'm sick of the whinny, twisted moral equivalence. It is just not true.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here