Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
I used Catholicism in regards to Crusades and Irish (which I very well could be off base with) I tried to use KKK and Christianity in the same sentence for that reason. But my point behind bring the KKK up was the fact that they consider themselves a religious group and hate; Jewish, Muslim and as you pointed out Catholics.

I understand the importance of the Truman Doctrine, Geneva Convention, Marshall Plan and all the international that were created. Our isolationism is part of the reason for WWI and WWII escalated to the extent that they did. Our presence on the world stage is important that being said it doesn't mean I have to agree with that fact that people feel US (as in the USA) should lead the charge, though I know no one else will. We have too many internal problems to lead the charge.

Violence will continue until the Muslim leaders want peace, we can continue to have as many nations in the Middle East but we will be creating enemies quicker than we are killing them. I don't feel you can say that a religion of 1.6 billion people believe in the violence being committed, I don't have a religion so I can't really speak for this but, if you are Catholic do you believe everything to Pope says or should the Westboro Baptist Church (the God hates F*gs people) represent the entire Baptist or Christian community just because they get the most media

Then we agree that it won't stop until Muslims themselves rise up and do away with the very people that are giving them a bad persona.

"thedudeabides", If your getting that name from the same movie I'm thinking of, your a pretty damn cool dude and you'll understand what I'm about to quote:

"Donnie, shut the Fu-...When do we play?...I don't roll on Shabbos....SHOMER SHOBBUS!!...Shomer effing Shobbus""

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"