Seems like the sentencing documents are no longer available. This is how the case ended:

Anthony Errante Pending 18:894 (a)(1) and 3551 et seq.___ COLLECTION OF CREDIT BY EXTORTION (4)
Disposition
Description
Dft to be imprisoned for 24 months. Dft asks to be housed at a federal correctional facility close to the NY Metropolitan area. The court notes this so that the bureau of prisons can accommodate his request if space permits. Upon release from impriso nment, dft shall be on supervised release for 3 years. It is ordered that dft shall pay to the U.S. a special assessment of $100.00 which shall be due immediately.

3 Anthony Errante Terminated 18:894 (a)(1), 2 and 3551 et seq.___ COLLECTION OF CREDIT BY EXTORTION (5)
Disposition
Description
Open counts are dismissed on the motion of the U.S.

3 Anthony Errante Terminated 18:1951 and 3551 et seq.___ INTERFERENCE WITH COMMERCE BY THREAT OR VIOLENCE (6)
Disposition
Description

3 Anthony Errante Terminated 18:1951, 2 and 3551 et seq.___ INTERFERENCE WITH COMMERCE BY THREAT OR VIOLENCE (7)
Disposition
Description

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here