Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Ivy I have nothing against you.I think the vast majority of us agree that Philly is larger and more active. I am just curious as to where you got the info about the 05 and 2011 ceremonies. I know 07 is from the scoops tapes.

The ceremony dates are a real confusion but all of them have been identified as soldiers by the FBI and people like Anastasia so it's just a guessing game until one of the soldiers flips.

I don't believe for one minute that Staino was made in 05, more likely 2000/2001. As for the 2011 ceremony, it definitely took place and Dom Grande was made along with Sonny Mazzone, maybe a few others.

I double checked and those more recent ceremonies came from the Licata tapes. He specifically mentions two ceremonies - 5 members made in the first one and another 2 in the second. Up to that time (2007) the family had made 7 members under Ligambi. Damion Canalichio was one of the guys they mentioned specifically as being made during that time.

As for Staino, believe it or not, he was only made around 2005. Before that he was a high-ranking associate. According to law enforcement he was one of Ligambi's top guys in 2001 ((along with Massimino, Lancelotti and Lucibello). In late 2004, George Anastasia said Staino was likely to replace either Massimino (who was one his way to prison) or Joe Curro (who had just died) even though he was not made at that point. In 2006, law enforcement had him as a captain. So Staino would have had to have been made in the earlier ceremony Licata mentioned where 5 members were made.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.