Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
The fact that these fuckers haven't been caught yet is amazing. Call me crazy, but this leads me to believe that these guys have a significant network they can rely on to hide them. France has the largest Muslim population in Europe, it's conceivable, as Yogi stated, there are cells within France sheltering them.

Prayers to France and to the families of these innocent victims, but this should be a lesson to Europe. You let these people in your country, where the culture comparison is literally night and day you're going to face killings like this every day. That's not to say every immigrant from the Muslim world is a terrorist, but from the start it should have been more controlled

the head of britians m-15 security warned the west today that al-Queda operatives in Syria, may be planning major attacks against the west. he said they plan to cause large scale loss of life by attacking transport systems, and Iconic targets, in the U.S. and the U.K.

it was a rare public statement, he last spoke in public in oct 2014, he said " further attacks may be coming"

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"