Jonnynonos, I agree totally. I can tell you're an intelligent guy who speaks the no-nonsense truth. I have been held up at gun-point in Detroit and so have most people I know in Detroit.

Those YBN/PBS Detroit rap guys have "no way out" - it truly is like you say: a locked room with a gun-toting doorkeeper. It's fucked, basically. (And I'm generally an optimist, LOL.)

We're happy to get a few quotes (or a complete interview) from you, if you like, Jonnynonos. (I do stacks of interviews in Detroit, either by phone, email, Skype, or on video.)

You mentioned "7 and Scraft" - plainly you're talking about Seven Mile Road.... Six Mile Road and Seven Mile Road are far more sketchy than Eminem's beloved Eight Mile Road, although Eight Mile Road is still the true divider between the dangerous inner suburbs of Detroit and the less risky outer suburbs.

BTW, Eminem now lives out near 28 Mile Road. There's a golf course and country club nearby, LOL.

Last edited by night_timer; 01/07/15 08:46 PM.

"It was all crap, right up to the moment he died" - an investigator's opinion - and epitaph - of John Holmes (Johnny Wadd)

"Drunk words are sober thoughts" - Anon.