Originally Posted By: Chopper2012
Sad as it is, horrible days like today will hopefully help open the eyes of Europe before it's too late. What needs to happen is an immigration stop from Muslim countries, deportation for every Arab that even jaywalks (European passport or no, I really don't care at this point) and the realization that Europe still needs a strong defense force. I've sad it before, allowing mass immigration from Muslim countries for the last 60 years is Europe's biggest mistake since Hitler.

In my country, there are areas in the big city's were Jewish people can't walk on the street because of who they are. Our politicians do nothing, cowards that they are. We're talking 70 years after the Holocaust and Jews again have to be afraid in Amsterdam. My family is Catholic, but as far as I'm concerned Europe has a Christian/Jewish culture. The end.

I wish my French brothers well and I hope they will catch these three animals soon, shoot them cripple and lock them up for live in a dark french prison.

Im from Utrecht and I understand what you are talking about, but dont you think deporting these people will make things worse?
Pushing away problems, creating hate against the government involved in this deportation process, giving them a reason to unify. Terrorism unfortunatelly wont be solved by deporting people to their home country.
And I can understand the hate against some of us immigrants, but working together will yield better results imo instead of pusing us away.