Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
I'll tell you one thing, after OSU's OC won the Broyles Award (top assistant) I was kinda mad after the job Kiffin did but after watching both play the OSU coach without a doubt deserved it. On their 3rd QB and they are STILL in the title game and only losing 1 game plus beat the 1 seed in the first round.

I read the other day that 28 million watched the Bama/OSU game. That's pretty damn impressive.

I'd take OSU and the 7 as well. I wasn't impressed with Mariota and his "all world" passing skills. He routinely threw into double coverage against FSU and I just don't see him making it as a NFL QB. But with Bosa's rush skills and Mariota's throwing I wouldn't be surprised to see him have a bad game Monday.

I hope for your sake Saban isn't doing something extreme and grooming Kiffin for when he finally decides he's stepping down, however long that might be.

I know the Tide/Tiger hate/rivalry will always be there (The REAL Tiger's, not the War Eagle-Tigers-Giraffe-"Whatever name we pick out of the hat for the week" Auburn) lol, but I wouldn't wish hurricane Kiffin on my worst enemy.

***Side note to Auburn, Mizzou and other Teams calling themselves "Tigers": If you wanna be Tigers, get a real Tiger. Until then put a cheerleader in a mascot suit or fly your chicken hawk (Let's be honest, it's not an eagle wink ) before each game.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"