I didn't mean on the street in that first paragraph, I meant to say in total, in combination with active members, retired members and imprisoned members it's about 40-45 made guys. That's what I meant to say.

Again semantics, "15-20 active guys in total" was another typo, I also meant just 15-20 made guys in total. As my next sentence stated that there are only 5-8 guys that are currently known about who are reportedly in Detroit earning.

I haven't seen anything that states there is 50 members for a definite fact in Philly LCN. Everything I've seen estimates between 40-45, from news articles, to credible posters on places like RD, and the old Black Hand forum, the estimate is usually 40-45 made members in total. I've never seen the 50 members thing being stated as a fact, other than in that OC report from 2004.

I just think in terms of activity, Philly is a lot more comparable to another small family like Detroit, contrary to some beliefs.

I'm also not convinced that they've continued to make new members in recent years either. Do you have a source for this?

Last edited by SinatraClub; 01/04/15 10:45 PM.