Most people would notify their boss if they we're going home early, me included, unless of course there was a gunman potentially on the loose in your office building and he had just blown the head off someone in the street from a snipers nest-just upstairs from where you were hanging out the window waving-I'd be back once I knew the area was secure!

Must've been a minimum 20 mins for LHO to get down 6flights of stairs without drawing suspicion, have a diet coke break and leave the area through panicking crowds, also assuming he just walked out past various secret service agents and Dallas pd who must've been fairly close by and have had at least an inclination where the shots had been fired from. Surely the Dallas pd must've then have taken at least 30 mins to identify/secure the building (working on the presumption a gunman/men may still be in there), confirmed a headcount and put out the apb on the one and only suspect they ever considered, and caught him somewhat by chance, 20/30 mins later, some work that! Especially considering the numerous eyewitnesses explaining they saw/heard gunshots from the opposite end at the knoll and the general confusion in the plaza at the time which is fairly plain to see. How the Dallas pd (and secret service) swung from being so good to then failing to secure their own building, having potentially the most high profile assassin of modern times in custody and allowing a well known local gangster access to shoot him is fairly suspicious no? Remember also Jack Rubys apartment was a block away from tippets murder scene so he should've been on the secret service radar. Also mishandling, losing, inventing and generally being careless with various pieces of evidence and reporting errors (LHO interview notes going missing along with the presidents brain , shell casings not matching weapons, intact bullets turning up on stretchers, timings and witness statements sometimes conflicting, autopsy being handled by inexperienced staff and the major crime scene, the car, basically being immediately rebuilt generally all kind of goes against the grain of how fast they got out of the blocks in apprehending lho