I don't have a problem. I'm just stating my opinion. It isn't "common knowledge" that Philly has 40-50 made guys. Anastasia says there's 15-20 made guys, he didn't say "theirs 15-20 active made guys", he specifically said there were 15-20 made guys on the street. I don't know how you can assume otherwise based on his own words. Again, not saying he's the end all, be all, but he's proven to be somewhat knowledgeable in the past. And everywhere you look, amongst the LCN online community, the number is debated, just like many of the other families. Nothing is common knowledge.

Inactive guys don't contribute to the current Philadelphia LCN, I don't see how you can use them as support that Philly is a more active family than any other one. Local Philadelphia news articles don't support the "50 members" claim. Nothing documented supports that, I don't think. In articles and reports that mention Philly since around the Ligambi trial, Nicky Skins and all, has the numbers being lower than 50. Everything I've learned so far about current Philly LCN says the numbers are lower than that. That's why I personally believe it's far fetched. Maybe I'm wrong, it's really no big deal. I'm allowed to voice my viewpoint, though, are we not?

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WbPaOY-Kws[/video]

Last edited by SinatraClub; 01/03/15 09:33 PM.