I liked it, plenty of stuff sounded a lot more believable than some stuff in Murder Machine/Dom Montiglio's version of the events.
Not very entertaining as a book by any means, but for us who are interested in the story, it was pretty solid, imo.

I believe the story of Joey and Anthony running him off the road after he called Nino Gaggi to ask him about guns Roy kept hidden, telling him he knew who his father's killers were... stupid move and he got more than a smack in the mouth. The injuries were serious enough that they required plenty of surgeries and it was a miracle his eye survived. They pretty much left him for dead and bleeding, though I doubt they wanted him dead... I think they wouldn't care much either way.
He didn't really intimidate Anthony, he just spotted him in a table nearby while Anthony was spying at him... he went over and said hi and Anthony apparently went pale because it was a pretty awkward situation.. maybe he did exaggerate it a bit, who knows?

I disagree about the feds, they did in fact harass him continuously and made his life a living hell, even though he was barely 17 when his dad was whacked. I wouldn't say those kind of actions are beneath the feds in any way.. they had it in for him and wanted him to flip. He's lucky they didn't railroad him and put him in jail for a couple of months/year on some bullshit charge. Regardless, it did have its weak points obviously but I'd give it a 3.5/5 easily.

Moe, we seem to be reading the same books the last couple of weeks.. I'm also planning to start King of Godfathers and then maybe Mob Star about Gotti.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso