Originally Posted By: fergie
Doesn't seem like Oswald killed tippet, the timeframe is to tight and the casings at the scene did not come from the gun Oswald had in the theatre, in fact the casings apparently came from 2 handguns if I.remember correctly from what I've read. However, it appears tippet did receive instructions to kill Oswald after the assasination and was witnessed frantically searching for someone by several witnesses around that time. It's also alleged that TWO people were arrested at the movie theatre, LHO being taken out the front exit and the other out through the rear but no more was.reported of this...possibly his handler? There's a witness on you tube testifying to this.... I realise sources I'm quoting aren't great but what is now?!

the point Is they had Oswald as a suspect, from the very beginning, indicating to me that they [the dallas police} were in on the assassination plot. and I also think LBJ contributed greatly to the cover-up.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"