Originally Posted By: mulberry
Originally Posted By: GaryH
Originally Posted By: tiger84
I dont want to sound like a tough guy but i would rather be dead than spend the rest of my life in prison.Life sucks as much as it does but imagine living in a place with only males and eating shitty food for the rest of your life

I agree mate.
Which is why I always believed Roy Demeo had the last laugh on Joey and Anthony - he escaped the indignity of a harsh jail.

As for Big Paul, he also escaped a life in jail which someone like him really would NOT adapt well to.

Ironic that Paul despised having to keep Neil Dellacroce as his number 2 all those years yet it was Neil's presence that kept Paul alive!!!

Did Neil keep Paul alive or did he keep Gotti alive? If not for the Commission Case, Gotti would have been found in a car trunk. Neil stayed alive long enough to give Gotti the chance to strike.

im inclined to agree with you, I think it was only a matter of time before castellano killed gotti, and, agreeing with you again, gotti just beat big paul to the punch.

and im not totally sure gotti was a looked upon by other bosses as a legitimate boss.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"