I actually hope Kansas City becomes one of the better teams because of Alex Smith.

I have nothing against the 49ers but that man carried the team for the first half of the year before getting hurt then never even had the chance to get his job back. That was pretty low of Harbaugh in my opinion.

Smith is a drop back pocket guy that you can build a team around for a decade or more. This fad of the run and gun QB is only a flash in the pan and very short sighted. They are only good for how many years before that speed slows down? Take Kaepernick for example. I have not one bad thing to say about the guy he's done a damn good job so far. But how long does SF expect him to be their franchise QB? If he's still in the NFL at say Brady or Manning's age, do they think he's gonna juke and outrun the up and coming younger guys on defense?

Not to mention sooner or later 99% of them eventually get hurt to where they can't play anymore and the other 1% go to prison for fighting dogs lol (Sorry, I had to) .....It's about as bleak a future as being in the Mafia.

And that was Lalou's off the reservation rant for the day.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"