I'm not denying the Mexicans work hard and they do the jobs ordinary Americans won't do anymore. In fact I admire them for it. My problem is they didn't come here legally. And to earn points with this growing demographic numerous left wing Democrats are providing special privileges to them even though they aren't citizens and don't know the language. It's a tricky thing. I'm not opposed to Hispanics coming here but the way our government has handled this problem is completely inadequate.

I also agree with Dixie and blacksheep, a lot of people in my generation are either spoiled rotten with a sense of entitlement or focus on the wrong things, especially within college. It's a combination of factors I think. The kind environment that allowed previous generations to succeed doesn't exist anymore and that needs to change. Our education system is going down the shitter and there's a huge debt being racked up. The economy is still sluggish and there's not much out there. But then again you gotta start somewhere and if you come in with the attitude that the world owes you something, you'll never become successful.