Originally Posted By: Malandrino
PB, I'm not from Kosovo. There has been no war in Albania pretty much since WW2. I assure you that where I live, there has never been a shooting of an unarmed civilian by the police for as far as I can remember, but then again Albania is about the size of Florida, so it's not a fair comparison.

Then we shouldn't be comparing.

I have relatives all over the US (NY, Chicago, Florida), they've lived there for decades and have American citizenship.

And I respect that, but it doesn't give you an accurate picture of what goes on here. It's comparable to when you claimed that Astoria has the largest Albanian population in New York City, then you had to backtrack a day later after researching what I told you about the Bronx.

And I recall you saying at the time that you would know more about "your own people" than I would. And that would certainly be true for Albanians in Albania. But when when it comes to people living in New York City, there's nothing that you can tell me about them, whether they're from Albania, Puerto Rico or Rome. I live here, you don't. I don't care how many of your relatives have citizenship, YOU DON'T LIVE HERE. Case closed.

I'm not talking about NYC, just the situation and climate in general... regardless, can we at least agree that cops aren't too popular over there right now?

It depends where you're standing. Generally speaking, I don't even like most cops. But this isn't about what happened to Garner, or about some cops being steroid cases. This is about the way this mayor is handling the AFTERMATH. That's where I have the problem. I've been saying it for weeks, and now there are two dead cops because of this scumbag de Blasio and his puppets in the liberal media.

Now I like you, Malandrino. But I don't want to discuss this any further on the board. You can pm me if you want. Because if you and I continue to go back and forth here, that nitwit Cook County is going to feel like he has an ally in you and he'll use it to provoke me here. That's why I'm asking you to respect what I'm asking you here.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.