Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: olivant
How many of you are old enough to remember your Dad taking home movies at Christmas with film, not video? Remember the array of glaring lights that were necessary for indoor shots?

Oh, God, yeah. Remember how heavy those lights were?

My dad had a lightbar about 40 inches long with four flood light bulbs on it. Half of the movies were taken of people shading their eyes. lol

That's hysterical. And not only were they heavy, those lights were as hot as Hell.

Here is a movie made with the camera and the light bar it had no sound.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAnkykMplgc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The guy that shot this movie was the son of the guy in the bandit town story I told you about. The town in Sicily where they put convicted mafia guys. Wide open town his father was tge guy who got shot in the head while living in the town.

In the movie is my uncle and my favorite aunt irene there anniversary. Their son was my cousin he Was unfortunately a homo smile I used to use his name as an alias. I still do on one of the soccer sites I am on.

When my uncle got sick with cancer I took them both into my house. We helped take care of them. Never liked uncle joe a working stiff worked as a mail man. But he fought that cancer like he was fighting a real person. It beat him but he fought it like a man I respected him for that.

only the unloved hate