Originally Posted By: Footreads
I told my wife I want Cuban food, Cuban coffee and pretty soon a Cuban cigar. Then we danced a chacha

Obama wants the same he made another executive order. Except they are still a state sponsor of terror. Hopefully he also want mucho Cuban votes.

What a joke. That trade "embargo," or whatever the heck you call it, is ridiculous. It should have ended YEARS ago. But the State of Florida has too much to lose by way of tourism, and they're terrified of the idea of moneyed Cuban Americans running back "home."

I know I'm a cynical guy when it comes to stuff life this, and I'd REALLY like to legally visit Cuba some day (you know, instead of going through Canada and committing a felony that people are almost never charged with anyway). But I'll believe it when I see it.

Now, where were we vis-à-vis dinner? She's making burgers and home made fries tonight. But all of sudden I could go for black beans and rice. And I'm not even kidding.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.