As I stated before, I have not much looked into Sandy Hook other than what television and Wikipedia have said.

I've always thought that Eric and Dylan kind of have "paved the way" for these people that go on shooting sprees. They weren't the first no, but probably the first VERY publicized case, considering with television and the internet boom at the time. And because they had it all planned out. Almost nothing they had planned worked but it wasn't just a spur of the moment thing. They had this idea for more than a year. From the little I read about the Sandy Hook kid, it sounds like his was more of a spur of the moment type thing. He may have wanted to do it for a long time but I don't think he had it planned out necessarily . Then you have someone like that Virginia Tech kid who took it to a whole new level.....

It's all really a "toss up" as far as similarities go. I think any mass murder is going.to have similarities. Like Eric and Dylan were obsessed with Oklahoma City. You could find similarities in Charles Witman's case and that James Holmes guy. Or the Bath School Massacre and the Unabomber if you looked hard enough.

"Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet."- The Wolf