Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
So I don't excuse poor behavior, but on a board about expansive white criminal organizations, I find the rampant racism hypocritical.

And when have I I EVER excused the criminal behavior of Italian American criminals? Have you not been reading my posts since you got here?

I say it here ALL THE TIME. You play you pay. I don't lose a minute's sleep when they send murderers up for life, Italian Americans or otherwise. I'm just being consistent. So how the fuck am I a hypocrite?

It's about accountability. And the small percentage of Blacks that I was referring to don't have it. And when White liberals keep telling them that it's not their fault, there's little hope that they'll ever change.

This isn't about taking a White kid from suburbia and dropping him off in Bed-Stuy for a week (although it would probably help). It's about accountability and experiencing life a little before you go judging a guy who's old enough to be your father. A guy who's been pretty nice to you here, by the way.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.