Originally Posted By: Footreads
Originally Posted By: xs0u1x
at what point do we become the monster we are trying to eradicate?

I guess the geneva conventions only apply to countries not named The United States of America.

that's pretty fucking shameful and insulting to use a picture of somebody's last moments alive to make a political statement.

Osama won...this country today is but a shade of its former self pre 9-11. we have a populace that is so afraid of its own shadow, that it's willing to give up rights just for a sense of security. whether it be the patriot act, or whatever, all you have to say is "9/11" and "allah" and bam....government does what it wants and takes more and more. you people bitch about the nsa spying on our own citizens, but at the cry of 9/11 or "never forget" you tell them to continue business as usual.

I'm assuming when we start waterboarding our own citizens as long as the government says they were suspected of something it will be okay?

Are the people who are at war with us follow the Geneva convention? To bad the person living his last moment was not related to you. I want to hear you say the same then.

I want to three funerals after 9/11. I don't see death like others so that did not bother me. It bothered the people that were with me.

Osama won well Osama was thrown in an ocean. Hopefully the people who threw him in pissed on him first.

Right after it people were afraid to walk around in the city. Unlike you and me but we are both tough guys aren't we?

We are different then most people aren't we?

You forgot to mention tge government using tge IRS against their own citizens. Now those guys and this administration they are full of cock suckers right?

Our President Obama denies knowing anything about anything. Do you believe that I don't how about you?

you mean when the irs investigated those clearly politically affiliated groups that were claiming a non profit church status?

come on...common sense here.

as for the rest of your argument, again, the corpses of 9/11 victims are not a reason to erode the constitution and ignore international law.