Quote:
I've read a lot into it. I was in 7th grade when it happened and I still remember seeing the news reports.

The response then was the same as it is now. complete and utter stupidity, followed by blaming the easiest of targets. I still remember sitting there thinking how stupid the adults in the situation had to be to try to ban Marilyn Manson or video games. They refuse to accept the fact that there were two seriously mentally ill children that went unnoticed by their families and the community at large. we still refuse to except the fact that we have a serious problem with a culture of bullying

The zero tolerance policies that came after this have done nothing except empower bullies and get rid of common sense. they were a knee jerk reaction ushered in by parents who absolutely refused to accept the fact that their sweet little angel will brutalize and assault other students during the day at school. victims are not allowed to fight back without tarnishing themselves. combine that with a community that encourages bullying and hazing as a right of passage, a set of parents that either don't now or don't care, or are abusive, and the mental psyche of an adolescent. that is one giant molotov cocktail ready to explode.

Columbine was not some random freak occurance, and school shootings have not risen in frequency in recent times. in fact we've had school shootings basically for as long as we have had schools in this country. there wasn't some "golden age" in america where this stuff didn't happen, that's a complete fantasy. this isn't something that bringing jesus into school or saying the pledge of allegiance is going to fix. this is a long rooted illness in this country that nobody is willing to do anything meaningful to fix.

is there anything about myself being bullied? nope. its more about personal responsibility....the thing you righties talk so much about. except of course, only when it comes to you.

The fact of the matter is, every one of you toby keith bible thumping retards has absolutely been at fault for the nsa surveillance, the torture, the debt, and basically ruining america for the next hundred fucking years. if it doesn't collapse. you know why? because you are fucking dumb...and terrified.

you let a government you claim to distrust so much walk all over a constitution you've never read (or..atleast..at best....fail to understand) and trample your rights every time they mention isis...or whatever the latest muslim boogeyman is. you would have been good little nazi's.